Linkbar Home Order Specials About Payment/Shipping Info

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ordering and Payment Information

Scroll down, and look at what I have to offer.
1. Choose your piece or pieces.
2. Email me with your sizes and fabric choices.
3. I will ask for measurements:
Ruffle pants- around the waist and from the waist to the length you want the pant.
Livi Lu or apron skirt- around the waist
4. I will get started.
5. You will receive a MARVELOUS outfit!
If you would like a certain style that you don't see email me at lou0728@yahoo.com, and I'll see if I can find it for you!I will be adding finishing touches such as coordinating rick rack and covered buttons when needed. Please specify if there's something else you would like.

I accept personal check, money orders, and PayPal. I will start your order after I receive payment. When you place your order I will give you an approximate date for delivery. Shipping for one to two outfits is $5. Shipping for more than 2 outfits is $10 for Priority Mail. I'll always check and find the most economical way to ship. Orders over $200 receive free shipping!

No comments: